Italian Mafia Gang
Italian Mafia Gang Map is to help you enjoy the life of Italian mafia and learn more about the Italian mafia area in GTA5. In this mods, it includes all the sounds and images, with a hideout area of this mafia gang. With changes in characters’ animations, sounds and voices, you can feel the danger of the mafia gang. With ancient cars and gang battles, this is such an amazing mod.
-Install menyoo trainer
-Install Open IV
-Install ScriptHookV and ScripthookV dot net
How to install:
– First, open OpenIV software and select Edit Mode
– Scroll down to find the files named x64v.rpf, x64a.rpf, common.rpf, x64e.rpf, then copy these files into the mods folder available on OpenIV. When you click on those folders, OpenIV will ask you if you want to copy into the mods folder, then you can copy it.
– If you do not have an “x64” folder in the mods folder, then create a new folder called “x64”. After creating, click on the newly created “x64” folder and create a folder named “sfx”. After creating the file, right click, choose “add” and select 2 files named “audio_ref.rpf” and “occlusion.rpf” in the main “x64” folder in your GTA5 folder. After the copy is complete, go to your “sfx” folder you have just created and add all the files in the main folder in the “sfx” folder in your GTA5 folder (It will be in “x64” folder). Then wait a while and it will finish copying.
– Next, download and unzip the file in the attached link, which will have 6 folders.
+ First, go to the link “ GTA V/mods/x64a.rpf/levels/gta5/scenario” then drag and drop the “richman_glen” file in the hideout addon folder into it.
+Next, follow the link “GTA V/mods/x64/audio/sfx/S_MINI_GAN.rpf”. Drag and drop the 2 files in the folder S_MINI_GAN.rpf in the extracted folder into this destination.
+ Still, in the path above you find S_MINI_SER.rpf and drag and drop 2 files in S_MINI_SER.rpf in extracted files to there.
+Then you go to folder meta&ymt files. Then go to this destination: “GTA V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/ai”.
+Then drag the ambientpedmodelsets.meta and loadouts.meta files into it
+ Drag and drop the file in the “pedpersonlity” folder update.rpf to the following link:
+ And drag the files remaining in that folder into the path:
+File peds.ymt you copy to the following destination:
+Next, with folder relationship.dat, files in that folder you copy to: “GTA V/mods/common.rpf/data”
+In folder weapon animations, there will be 2 folders. The first folder you copy to:
* In this section, you can find any folder named “mpchristmas” to be able to drag the file. It may have different numbers behind but if there are 2 or 2017, then you can pull it straight into it
+ Still in the folder “weapon animations” go to “vintage pistol” folder and drag the file in it to the following link: “GTA V/mods/update/update.rpf/dlc_patch/mphipster/common/data/ai”
+Then in the main folder, find folder “pedprops” and copy everything in that folder to:
+ Finally the folder x64v models, you drag and drop all the files into the following path then it will be completed: “GTA V/mods/x64v.rpf/models/cdimages/componentpeds_g_m_y.rpf”
– After finishing, you can turn OpenIV off and open the game, Hideout location is clearly located in the image below. You can go there.