Download Trees Do Not Float Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2->1.12.2 view (11161) – Developer: grondagthebarbarian | Source: CurseForge
Trees Do Not Float is an extremely well thought out Minecraft mod thats been designed to remedy an odd occurrence that players have probably experienced multiple times in Minecraft and, as the name of the mod implies, the occurrence were referring to is the fact that trees in Minecraft seem to float under all circumstances and end up defying the laws of physics in every way. If youve been playing Minecraft for a while then youre probably familiar with the fact that trees in the game seem to float and exist even if the log holding them up is chopped down but, thanks to the Trees Do Not Float mod, youll be able to add a sense of realism to your Minecraft world by ensuring that this never happens again.
Features and Functionality
The Trees Do Not Float mod comes with a bunch of customization options but the thing that defines this mod is, of course, the fact that it allows players to make it so that trees come down whenever the logs supporting them are broken or chopped down. Other customization options include the ability to render falling logs and the ability to make sure that logs move to the ground instead of dropping as traditional items. You can also adjust how many logs and leaves are broken with each tick.
Compatibility and Technical Aspects
As far as the technical side of things is concerned, Trees Do Not Float is a mod that doesnt disappoint. As long as you have the Fabric Mod Loader and API installed beforehand and are using the mod with version 1.14 of Minecraft, the chances of there being any bugs or glitches will be minimal at best.
Overall, Trees Do Not Float is a mod that were quite surprised came out just recently considering how it features an effective solution to one of the gimmicky aspects of Minecraft.
How to install Trees Do Not Float Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download Trees Do Not Float Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 view (11161), please leave a comment below and we will help you.