Download Controlling Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2->1.12.2 view (10454) – Developer: jaredlll08 | Source: CurseForge
The Controlling mod is a mod thats been built for players who frequently utilize various kinds of keybindings while playing Minecraft and, given how feature filled Minecraft can be at times, keybinds are pretty much a necessity for a lot of players. However, one problem with keybinds is the fact that players can end up mixing them from time to time and this can cause quite a bit of confusion. Conflicting keybinds can also have a direct impact on the gameplay but, fortunately, this issue is something that the Controlling mod completely gets rid of. The mods been out for just over a year now, and its already at over 3,000,000 downloads which is a testament to just how useful it is.
The Controlling mod basically gives players the ability to search for whatever keybindings theyve applied to the games features, and this can be done through the intuitive search interface that the mod brings to the table. All you have to do is bring up the interface and search for the keybinds using whatever their name is, and the mod will bring up all the necessary details. On top of simply showing you your binds, the mod will also display if two keybinds are conflicting with one another and this allows players to easily change things, so theres no more conflict.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of the Controlling mod is the fact that it allows players to see what keys they havent already setup yet. By pressing and holding the CTRL key, youll be displayed a menu consisting of all the keys that havent already been bound and, through this extremely useful menu, youll be able to make effective keybinds that dont conflict with the ones youve already made. All said and done, Controlling is an extremely useful Minecraft mod that pretty much every single player should have.
Controlling Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4 Changelogs
- Add Italian localization.
- Translated to Canadian.
- Rename ta-in.json to ta_in.json.
- Create ta-IN.json.
- Add pt_br translation.
How to install Controlling Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download Controlling Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 view (10454), please leave a comment below and we will help you.